Tuesday, September 16, 2008

One of those days...

Is this day over yet??? It has been one of those days. Lots of complaining, fighting, boo-boo's, and just plain ol' yuck! Roger's at a meeting, I put the kids to bed a little early tonight, I need some quiet time in prayer, so I will be more excited to do it all again tomorrow (hopefully, better than today though), and then I will grab a pillow, lay down on the sofa and watch The Biggest Loser...and maybe I'll have a snack! How does a snack go with the Biggest Loser??? I don't care! I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow, I am right at my pre-pregnancy weight, I'm not heaving at the moment...so I think a snack is just what I need while I watch a bunch of overweight people sweat off the pounds!!
I feel grumpy...blahhhh...

4 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for adding Daisy's button!

Mandy said...

You are too funny :) The good 'ol pregancy days - NOT!!!! LOL Those people that say they feel better prego made me cranky! Love the blog by the way - I will be checking in tomorrow to find out the news!!!!!
Mandy

orphans4me said...

Thanks for telling us on RR about your blog. I was hoping to find a post telling me whether you are having a boy or girl. I guess I'll have to be patient
Joy

Elisa Seaba said...

Oh yes, one of "those days"! I hope you are having a much better day today! Excited to hear tomorrow whether it's a boy or girl!