Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have four sick kids. Poor kids. They all have a terrible cough. Miles has a bad cough, stuffy/runny nose, and a fever. He woke up from his nap today a little early and was pretty upset, so I went to check on him. He looked pitiful. I picked him up and cuddled with him. Lauren and Franklin went to Target with their grandma, Ari was sleeping, so I sat on the sofa with my sweet little sick boy, and he fell sound asleep on my lap for 45 minutes until Lauren and Franklin got home. I loved having the opportunity to cuddle with Miles.

I received a call from the Children's Center today, too. I called them over a week ago. Now, I have to wait for a call from someone else (I was told it would probably be another week), do an intake with her and then wait to be scheduled for an evaluation. I hope Miles will qualify, so he can get help with his sensory issues. I have to admit that I was hoping this would move along a little more quickly.

No comments: