When Roger and I went to bed last night the house was quiet. Roger noticed that no one was coughing. Well, that lasted for a while, but when one of them starts coughing they all start coughing. I think I was up from about 4:00 to 5:30. Lauren came in and wanted a drink, and needed to tell me she couldn't breath out of her nose. Then Franklin came in and needed a drink. Then they both went back to bed, but continued coughing. I got up and gave each of them a cough drop. Then Miles woke up coughing and choking, so I ran to his room. I gave him a hug, kiss and a drink and went back to bed. Then Franklin came in to tell me he had just puked in his bed, and then ran to the bathroom to puke some more. I changed his pillow case and made him a bed on the floor with a trash can, since the top bunk isn't the best place to be if you need to run to the bathroom to puke. I gave Lauren and Franklin some medicine and went back to bed again. And then the alarm went off at 6:00.
I'm not complaining...just tired. I am blessed to have my children, and what better way to show them how to serve others than by taking care of them when they are sick?
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment