Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A better day

Today is a much better day! Ari got to go spend the day with his grandma! He kept saying (all the way out the door), "Okay, mommy, you stay here, okay? Miles stay here, too, okay? I go with grandma." He was so excited to go alone with grandma. I am so happy for him to have some special alone time.

We have already worked on our AWANA verses for tonight, Miles is blissfully taking a nap, Lauren and Franklin are getting to watch a movie from the library, I finally put on makeup and fixed my hair, and had a little time to rest.

Everyone seems to be in a much better mood today!!! Praise the Lord!

And, tomorrow we find out if we are having a boy or a girl! I just don't know! I would love to have another girl, so Lauren will have a sister (although we plan to adopt a little girl someday), but I honestly couldn't imagine having anything, but another boy...after having three in a row. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to find out! Roger is just as excited. He brought it up when we went to bed last night. May tomorrow come quickly!!!

No comments: