Wednesday, September 3, 2008

AWANA begins

AWANA began at our church this evening. The kids were SOOOOO excited to go!!! This is Lauren's second year in Sparks (she finished her book twice last year!), Franklin's first year of Sparks, Ari's first year in Cubbies (he had a lot of fun!), and another year in the nursery for Miles. I helped with Sparks tonight and really enjoyed all of the kids!

As for school today...Franklin did so much better. I bought him different pencils (although I they don't sell the fat ones anymore) and he loves them and they seemed to help. I also bought some paper for him to practice more that has the right kind of lines, similar to his curriculum. He was so proud of himself today...and I laid on my proudness really thick to keep him going!

Lauren is doing really well reading. She catches on very quickly. She has been wanting to learn to write in cursive, so I bought her a dry erase activity to teach her cursive.

Ari is as sweet as ever. This little boy has a smile that lights up a room. He cracks me up!

Miles was full of kisses today! He doesn't want to kiss me on the cheek, so he holds my cheeks in his hands so he can lay one one me...straight on the lips! Funny boy!


No comments: