Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!

It has been a busy day! Lauren has had bad headaches the past three days, so I suspected she had a sinus infection since her nose is so stuffy. So, I was off to drop off the boys at their grandma's house at 9:00 this morning, and then to the doctor's office with Lauren. She has a sinus infection and ear infection, so she is now on an antibiotic, along with Franklin. Both of my ears were hurting this morning, so I decided to stop at my OB office to see if I could get a prescription, too. Well, we had to wait a while, and see the doctor and go through the whole pregnancy check routine, but I left with a prescription for an antibiotic for me, too! Now, if I can keep everyone's doses straight. Miles gets a half tsp of Zantac in the morning and then again at night, Franklin gets his antibiotic (3/4 tsp) in the morning and night for 10 days, Lauren had to take a double dose of her antibiotic today and then a normal dose of 3ml for the next 4 days, and I had to take two pills today, and will take one per day for the next 4 days. The good thing is...we should all be better soon!

As soon as Lauren and I finished at our doctor's offices I dropped off our prescriptions at CVS, and hurried to pick up the boys. It was already 11:30. I picked up the boys, hurried back to CVS to pick up the prescriptions and then met Roger at home for lunch a little after 12:00. We finished lunch at 12:45, I got Ari and Miles in their beds for a nap, hurried back to the kitchen to clean up the mess, got Lauren and Franklin busy with some activities, and our coordinator showed up at 1:00 from the Children's Center to do Miles' intake forms. Right before she got to our house I got a cake made and in the oven for grandma's birthday. We finished the intake at 1:45, the cake was already out of the oven and cooling, we worked on paintings and pictures and a puppet show for Grandma, Ari and Miles woke up, I started on homemade cheesy bread (YUM!), put some canned potatoes in a pot to heat, and we all began decorating the cake. It was quite a collaborative effort! We had a lot of fun! Grandma and Grandaddy came over for dinner, the food was great, the cake was great, and it was time to enjoy daddy for the evening!

Roger had a campaign fundraiser last night. He received some great donations! Very exciting! If you would like to donate to his campaign you can visit his website: www.shealy2008.com

Roger has a free evening, and I am so excited to spend some time with him! So, goodbye!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for sharing with us:) I don't know how you find the time. Keep up the great job!