Friday, September 12, 2008

A few new clothes!

My wonderful mother-in-law and I packed up all of the kids into her van this morning and headed out to do a little shopping. I needed a few new maternity blouses for the campaign and church, some new jeans, and return some jeans I had bought for Lauren. We were able to eat lunch at our favorite place...Panera!
We worked on school early this morning, and we'll finish up a few things this evening and tomorrow morning. The kids were pretty good even though going shopping seems to be about as bad as getting shots! They are like their dad in this area! :-)
Tonight I get to go to a friend's house for cheesecake, games, and friendship. I haven't seen my friend Laurie (or Jennifer who will be there, as well) in a very long time even though she lives less than 10 minutes from me. We are both homeschooling moms and have four children, so go figure!

No comments: