Friday, November 14, 2008

Updates

Roger: Staying busy since the election, but not as much as during the campaign. He has numerous people asking him what he will run for next, or offer their help if he runs again for County Commission in four years. We'll see what God has in store for us!

Me (Kerry): 27+2 days pregnant with a healthy little guy. I need to get my blood glucose done next week to check for diabetes ( a normal pregnancy test), and antibodies checked along with getting my Rhogam shot since I am Rh negative. I had a check-up on Wednesday and had only gained a pound in 4 weeks, so I was pleased. According to the doctors office I have gained 10 pounds so far. I still feel nauseous. It isn't as bad as in the beginning, but it is still hanging in there. Yuck! My wrists and hands have begun hurting, so I am now wearing wrist supports. I am getting more varicose veins, so I still wear a stocking on my leg. And I feel really BIG! I will be honest and say that this has been a tough pregnancy. I will have a sonogram next week, so I am really excited to "see" my baby boy!

Lauren: Learning to tell time! That can be a hard concept, but she is doing well. She is also doing well with reading.

Franklin: Boot-less!!! He is out of the boot and soooooo happy! His foot was feeling a little sore tonight, so I will keep an eye on it, and decide if he needs to go back in the boot a little longer.

Ari: Spent the afternoon with Grandma for some special one-on-one time. He was so excited! No nap today, so he is exhausted. Let's just hope Franklin doesn't wake him up too early.

Miles: Starts Occupational Therapy next Monday. He is already doing much better with his sensory issues, and I can only attribute the change to the power of prayer. He actually followed me around when I vacuumed today. I could tell he was a little scared still, but he wasn't terrified like in the past. He is doing much better in most of the ways we were struggling. Praise the Lord!

No comments: