Monday, November 17, 2008

I didn't pass out

I got my blood glucose screening done this morning. I was gone for 2.5 hours. My doctor's office didn't fill out the forms correctly and there was some confusion about using part of the blood to test my antibodies, so I can get my Rhogam shot later in the week. Thankfully, there was a very knowledgeable young woman in the lab who helped me through it all, and set up my appointment to get my shot Wednesday morning. She is going to get the shot formulated before I get there, so I should only have to wait for an OB nurse to come give me the shot rather than having to wait for an hour for them to test my blood and then formulate the shot. Now, do I take all of the kids with me? I may have to. That should be interesting.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Holler if you want a break! Kristopher's Thanksgiving party is at 11:30 but otherwise I just have my 3 little ones in the morning. If I can help let me know!

Pegsy said...

Glad to hear you didn't pass out! Do you tend to do that? My dad does... I fainted once, after getting a tooth pulled at the dentist! LOL! I was a teenager and that really freaked my mom out! There I went to the floor - right in the waiting room!