Sunday, November 9, 2008

Roger and I had a great date Friday evening. Lauren and Franklin had a great time at Chuck E. Cheese. Ari and Miles had a lot of fun with Grandma and Grandaddy, and were sound asleep when we got home. I was ready for bed, too.

Miles woke up with a drippy nose yesterday, so he and I stayed home from church today. Everyone had a fun, relaxing weekend. The weather was beautiful, daddy was able to be home, which hasn't happened on a Saturday in several months, I did some shopping for shoes and clothes the kids needed, and grocery shopping is also done for the week. I took Lauren to get her hair cut yesterday, and then came home, ate dinner, and headed outside to cut Franklin and Ari's hair.
Everyone looks so good! I haven't cut Miles yet, but I need's quite a chore. I need to get everyone's picture taken!

Roger also picked up bunk beds we bought for $50. It wasn't an immediate need, but we'll need them a few months after Ian gets here. They are the white metal kind, with a twin on top and on the bottom. They are sitting in pieces in our garage for now. My next mission is to find mattresses...CHEAP!... and patriotic bedding. Our crib bedding is patriotic, so I thought it would be easiest to stick with that theme. Tommy Hilfiger has some really great bedding, so I am patiently waiting for it to come even more on sale. I'm also watching ebay!

This week we get back to our normal school routine. I have to sit down now and plan out the week. I always plan everything for the week, so I know exactly what we need to do each day, and I feel prepared to begin each morning. I also have to go to the hospital lab and get my blood glucose workup done, and antibodies checked for this pregnancy, and I have an OB appointment. I'll have to go back to the hospital next week for my Rhogam shot. I have to have the blood glucose test done before 28 weeks, but I can't get my Rhogam shot until 28 weeks, but I'm bummed that I can't do it all at the same time.

Franklin is supposed to go back to the doctor for his broken foot this week, but I am going to cancel the appointment. The doctor has never even touched, or looked at his foot. He barely even looks at us. He looks at the computer at the x-ray, says something and walks out. He told me at our last appointment that it was healing well, and he probably wouldn't even do another x-ray, so now I am wondering why we need to go back. We would be paying about $65 for the doctor to tell us we can take the boot off. Get the first appointment with this doctor he never looked us, he only looked at the computer, asked (with his back to us) what happened, and said Franklin would need a boot. Well, we came back later to get the boot because of insurance problems, a nurse put it on and we were done. So, they charged $1410 for a surgical procedure. Maybe you can help me figure this one out...what was the surgical procedure??? You can bet I'll be fighting this one!

No comments: