Sunday, October 12, 2008

Very special visitors!



Wow! I was so blessed today! I found out a few days ago that my very dear friends, Lily and Dennis, were on vacation close by. They had been on my mind, so I couldn't believe it when I found out how close they were. Their daughter gave me Lily's cell phone number, I got in touch with her, they came to church this morning, and then spent the afternoon with us. Lily was my wedding coordinator, and has been a very special friend since I was a teenager. It felt so good to see them today! My kids fell in love with them quickly. Lauren and Franklin had Dennis piled under pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, and newspapers at one point!!! Even Miles was happy to have them here. He is usually very apprehensive with visitors, but as you can see from the picture he really enjoyed being with them.

Thank you Lily and Dennis for making the drive over, and then for spending the afternoon with us! We love you! You are so special to us!

No comments: