Friday, October 3, 2008

Another busy day and more to come tomorrow

We stayed home this morning and played and relaxed. Roger was out the door before we had breakfast, so I knew it would be a long day. When Ari and Miles woke up from their naps I got everyone dressed with their "Vote for my Daddy" t-shirts, nice shorts, and fixed hair and we were out the door to run a bunch of errands. I needed to drop off some clothes for Shelly's girls that were given to me, but too small for Lauren, then drop off a mandolin at Jennifer's house, then garage sale stuff at Meredith's house, then Target where I bought each of the kids a lunchable for dinner, then the bank to get some moolah, and then the Titusville Street Party where Roger was playing music with Homespun and had a table set up for the campaign. I got all of the kids in bed around 8:30, which is later than usual, and we have a busy day coming tomorrow.

Tomorrow is another campaign rally (hosted by us) in Port St. John. We hope for another big crowd. Once again, we will have face painting, a clown making balloon animals, and there is a small park right outside the building. We have an absolutely wonderful babysitter (Jean Marie) coming to help with the kids. I told her she was going to be my nanny until the campaign is over!!! We really appreciate her, and the kids LOVE her!

I have no idea when Roger will get home tonight, but I need to finish dishes and get to bed. My stomach hurts. I think I have been on my feet too long today. No, I'm not going into labor, but I do feel like I have overdone it a little. Yes, I know I need to take care of myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kerry, you are sweet. :D
I love them, too, and look forward to tomorrow. I love nannying, especially when I feel needed! :)
Love ya',
Jean Marie