Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cravings

Before I had children I thought cravings were a farce. Well, now I know cravings are very real during pregnancy...and usually very strange. I craved lemons with Lauren. Roger would go to the store and buy me a bunch of lemons and lemon juice by the jar. I would peel the lemons and eat them like an orange, and sip on the lemon juice throughout the day. Now, I can't stand the thought of eating a lemon.

It has been different in every pregnancy, but this time around...are you ready for this? Fried chicken and jalapeƱos!!! I peel off the crunchy stuff and skin on the fried chicken and poor the jalapeƱo juice over the meat. I can hardly contain myself from making noise when I eat because it tastes soooooo good. I also love banana peppers, and cherry peppers right now. If it weren't so late I would eat some now! I had better go to bed now before I give in to my temptation and get really bad heartburn....man, I really want some though...

No comments: