Friday, October 10, 2008

One very appreciative kid

Ari is a very special boy! He rarely has a bad attitude. He is easy to discipline. He is funny. He is kind to the other kids. He is also very thoughtful.

This morning at breakfast we had oatmeal. The kids get to choose what kind of oatmeal they want and Roger fixes it. It's the "add hot water" kind, so don't think we are super-chefs! Anyway, we were eating our breakfast and Ari always needs a little extra coaxing at breakfast. He got a big smile on his face and said, "Oh, I'll eat my oatmeal! Apples make me happy!" He has a smile that lights up a room, so Roger and I got a good laugh out of that one.

This afternoon I was cleaning the bathrooms while Miles was sleeping. Ari was right there with me every second. He was thanking me for cleaning the bath tub and the sink, and reminding me to clean the toilets. After I finished cleaning the toilet in his bathroom he said, "Wow, Mommy! That is so clean! Can I potty in it now?" He couldn't wait to potty on the bubbles from the toilet bowl cleaner. Of course, he pottied with a huge smile on his face!

No comments: