Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ian--Eleven Weeks Old



Our little love is growing chubs! He is quite the healthy little guy! He so happy and content and smiley, and he gives us wonderful coos when we talk to him! He still eats 5 oz of formula every three hours during the day and gets a 6 oz bottle between 9:30-10:00 at night. He sleeps until around 7:00 every morning, and wakes up ready to eat and start the day. He already falls asleep on his own. About 1.5 hours after he eats he is ready for a nap, so I lay him in his crib and he goes right to sleep. Wow! What an easy baby?! He loves being carried in my baby wrap, and goes right to sleep whenever I put him in it. He loves to lean his head back when he is in the baby wrap and stare at my face. I don't think it could get any better than this!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

What a cutie! And filling out so nicely! :) He's precious! What a gift from God!!!