Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter! What a wonderful day to celebrate the miraculous power of Jesus Christ who died for our sins and then arose from the dead in victory over death! I was home with Miles and Ian this morning because Miles woke up with a sore throat, but nothing could keep me from celebrating today! It seems that I focus on the cross so much each Easter, but this year God has revealed a blessed joy to me in celebrating the victory of Jesus over our sin and then over death. Simply Amazing!




3 comments:

Elisa Seaba said...

Adorable pictures Kerry!! I LOVE the onesie!

Jennifer said...

sweet post ! your boys are growing so fast!

Pegsy said...

I love Ian's chubby little belly! Everyone looked great for Easter Sunday! Especially the jammie top and diaper look! :-)