Saturday, January 24, 2009

Only five more days...

I will be induced in five days and hopefully everything will go smoothly and Ian will make his entrance into my arms. I cannot wait! I have a lot to do before he gets here and that can be a little overwhelming. I also have a bad cold that I cannot seem to get rid of. It has stuck around for about 7 weeks, so I think I will ask my doctor for an antibiotic on Monday and see if maybe this is a sinus infection that needs an extra kick! Miles and Franklin just came down with colds, too, so I will be home with at least two of my boys tomorrow. I guess it gives me more time to get things done!

We took the kids to some trails today for bike riding...Roger and I walked and pushed Miles in the stroller. The kids had a lot of fun and got a great workout! I think I got a great workout, too! We finished our walk at a park with a birthday party for two little cousins. These two little guys will be adopted by one of Roger's cousin's and her husband in a few months out of the foster care system. They are now 5 and 3, and love being part of a family! We were so happy to be a part of their special day!

I went to the grocery store for probably the final time before Ian gets here. Roger will make trips for me for a while. I think we have enough food to get us by for a few weeks, and it will be food that will be easy for me to throw together after Ian gets here. Roger is great at throwing a meal together, too!

1 comment:

Pegsy said...

Oh Kerry, I'm so excited for you! I'll be praying that you will be healed from this cold before Thursday. You're going to need all the energy you can get!