Friday, May 15, 2009

Potty training...success?

I have to admit that Miles is doing much better potty training than I expected. (I just heard Ari say, "I'm so proud of you for going potty on the toilet!" How great is that?!) We just started on Monday. He didn't go on the toilet once! Then Tuesday came and he finally went on the toilet once. Then Wednesday...he went on the toilet several times, but still had a few accidents. He has had a hard time releasing once he sits on the toilet. Yesterday, he did pretty well, but still some accidents and then he went to bed...Franklin came out of his room and said, "Mom, Miles is yelling for you. He needs to go potty." I went to get him out of his crib and he went straight to the toilet, went potty right away, and then went right back to bed. I was shocked!

And then today...I could not be more surprised by this little guy. He has pottied in the toilet every time today!!! AND, I don't even have to ask him if he needs to go. He tells me when he needs to go potty! I'm amazed! Now, if I can just get him to poo on the toilet. Maybe tomorrow?