Monday, June 29, 2009

Ian--Twenty weeks + 4 days


I'm behind on Ian's weekly update again! Better late than never, right?!
I had the opportunity to watch our little friend, Angelena, Friday morning. She is 10 days younger than Ian. I put them on a blanket on the floor together and Ian tried to grab her hair, cheek, shirt, and eventually found her hand. They were both so good, and I really enjoyed having an extra baby (especially a baby girl!) in the house for a few hours!
Ian is on the same schedule. He still eats every three hours, sleeps 11-12 hours at night, drinks 6 ounces, except he gets 7 ounces for his last bottle, smiles often, coos a lot, and remains a very pleasant baby.
New things...He found his toes!!! I love it when babies find their toes. He is beginning to laugh a little, too. He is officially in 6-12 month clothes, but doesn't have much room in them. He is one big boy!!!

1 comment:

Pegsy said...

What a sweet picture! It won't be long and Ian's going to be too big for Lauren to carry! Glad to hear he is doing well.

Did you see the award I gave you on my blog, Thursday?! If you click on the award icon, you can save it to your computer and re-post it on your blog.