Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Indoor BBQ?

I was sitting downstairs feeding Bethany, Ian was taking a nap, and the other four were upstairs playing.  Lauren came bounding down the stairs yelling, "MOM!!!  Come upstairs FAST!"  My first question is typically, "Is someone bleeding?"  She assured me that everyone was okay, but I needed to come NOW.  I got upstairs to her bedroom to find Miles strapped to a chair (not in a hurtful kind of way!), and this is what had me almost literally rolling on the floor...Ari was laying on her bed on his stomach, wrapped in a pink blanket with his head up and a whole apple in his mouth.  Lauren declared, "We're having a barbecue!"  It was SO FUNNY!!!  Okay, so maybe you had to be there, but it was totally funny to me at the time!  I wish I could have made it back up there soon enough with my camera!
These kids keep life funny!

No comments: