Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today was a busy day. I did laundry, helped the kids with their AWANA verses (we ended up not going to tonight, though), gave myself a perm (my hair is naturally curly, but I wanted it curlier!), went to Walmart (my first trip out with all five kids by myself) and gave Ian a haircut. He has lost almost all of his hair on the top of his head, but it was a little thick and long around the sides and back, so he looked like an old man who had gone bald on top. Now, he just looks bald, but it actually looks a lot better. He is a cutie!

My trip to Walmart went very well until Miles threw a fit before we left. I put Ari and Miles in the double stoller, Ian in my baby wrap, and Lauren and Franklin walked next to me. It was funny to see peoples faces as they watched me with all of the kids. I could see on their lips that they were counting each of the kids and then they would mouth, "FIVE!?" Funny!

No comments: