Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ian--Six Weeks Old





Time flies and babies grow too fast!!! I had my check-up this week and everything looks good! Ian gave us his first smile on Sunday. He smiled at my doctor on Tuesday. Lauren has been able to get him to smile several times, which thrills her!

Ian is still eating 4-5 ounces every three hours during the day. His last feeding is usually at 10:00 pm. He slept through the night for the first time last night. I fed him at 10:30 pm, he fussed here and there in the night, but never fully woke up, and then I fed him at 7:15 this morning! I wouldn't expect him to sleep through the night tonight, but he should be sleeping through the night, consistently, in the next few weeks. Ahhhh, sleep!

He can still wear most of his newborn sleepers, but his onesies are getting too small. So, I guess I will be packing some things away this weekend and getting out his 3-6 month clothes. All of my other kids began growing out of their newborn clothes at this time, too, but I had hoped to keep him tiny a little bit longer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!