Saturday, March 27, 2010

the saga continues...

Lauren, Franklin, and I were supposed to go see The Sound of Music at Astronaut High School last night. We borrowed the movie from the library to watch, in advance, so we would be ready for the musical. We were so excited! Franklin asked all day, "How many hours until we leave?!" About an hour before we were supposed to leave Franklin began vomiting. I felt so bad for him. He was so disappointed that he couldn't go.
Lauren and I enjoyed the musical. It didn't start until 7:30 and it wasn't over until 10:30. As we pulled into the driveway I noticed two sets of Ian's sheets and mattress covers in the grass next to the house. I immediately knew what that meant. Either he had diarrhea, or he was vomiting. Well, he vomited at 8:00, then again at 10:15. Poor little baby. I was up with him at 12:15 because he vomited again. I don't know how many times Franklin was up in the night, but it was a lot! I am exhausted.
I kept having this feeling last night that Roger was going to get sick. Everytime he moved I was prepared for him to get out of bed to be sick. It didn't happen...not last night, at least. Today is another story! He didn't feel well this afternoon, and now he is spending his quality time in the oval office.
SICKNESS...BE GONE!!!

No comments: