Thursday, August 28, 2008

End of day 1 blogging

I was 16 weeks pregnant yesterday, and I can't seem to get over this hump of being tired. Usually, it lasts only the first trimester, but I think having four kids to take care of is part of what is keeping me tired. What do you think? :-)

Lauren and Franklin were able to spend the night with Grandma and Granddaddy tonight and that is always a special treat. It was a special treat for me, too, because I got to spend special time with my two little guys, give them baths, get them to bed, and read a book. Roger had a meeting tonight, so he didn't get to spend the evening with us.

We finished school before lunch today, and I think that is record timing for us! Lauren is doing a great job! She is learning to read so quickly! Franklin did really well today, too. I spent some one-on-one time with him and that seemed to help a lot. Miles isn't quite two, but he counted to 11! He isn't always the happiest little guy, but he sure is smart! Ari begs to do school every day. He loves to sing the ABC's and add a straw to our counting cup every day. I really enjoy teaching my children. It thrills me to watch them learn!

No comments: